Gas Emergency 24-Hour Service: 1-800-663-1173
If you are contacting Pacific Northern Gas Ltd. (PNG) about a concern with your natural gas services, such as gas odor or an emergency involving natural gas, please do not e-mail us, please use the phone number listed above.
If you smell that rotten egg, sulphur smell of natural gas, or hear the flow of escaping gas, here is what you should do:
- Leave the building immediately; leaving the door open and any windows that may already be open.
- Don’t smoke, light matches or operate electrical switches including your cell or telephone, or create any source of ignition.
- Turn your gas off at the meter, if you know how.
- Use a nearby phone to call the PNG 24 hour emergency line at 1-800-663-1173, or 911, or the fire department emergency number.
Pacific Northern Gas Ltd. Customer Care Center:
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays – 1-800-667-2297
General Customer Service Inquiries
Call before you dig – BC ONE CALL: 1-800-474-6886
You can also contact the following departments:
Ebill Customer Service Inquiries
AltaGas Canada Inc.
2100, 444 5th Avenue SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 2T8
Registrar and Transfer Agent
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
600, 530 – 8th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3S8
General Inquiries: Pacific Northern Gas Ltd.
750 – 888 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6C 3K4
To complete our Customer Experience Survey click here
* Items marked with an asterisk are required to complete your transaction.