In the event of a Canada Post strike or job action, mail delivery of your PNG bill and bill payments to PNG may be disrupted. However, it is important to always be aware of your balance and payment deadlines so you never miss a payment. As a PNG customer the following options are available to you to view your statement and pay your balance.
• View your PNG bill electronically by signing up for Ebill on our website at www.png.ca.
• Contact our Care Center at 1-800-667-2297 (9:00A – 4:00P PDT, Monday – Friday) or email email@example.com to obtain your account balance.
• Make payments at your financial institution, via telephone banking or internet banking.
• Pay by Visa or MasterCard on our website.
• Pay by cheque by depositing your payment in one of our drop boxes.
• Sign up for our pre-authorized payment plan and have payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the due date of your bill.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Care Center toll free at
1-800-667-2297 (9:00A – 4:00P PDT, Monday – Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential Canada Post Strike and Your PNG Bill